Welcome to the CAMARADES Preclinical Systematic Review & Meta-analysis Facility (SyRF)
What is SyRF?
SyRF is a fully integrated online platform for performing systematic reviews of preclinical studies. It is a free to use resource for researchers.
Through SyRF we aim to provide:
- Secure screening database, data repository and analysis applications
- Educational resources on how to conduct and report a systematic review
- Guidance on any aspect of preclinical systematic review and meta-analysis process
How do I use SyRF?
- Use our website to learn about preclinical systematic review and get guidance on how to perform one;
- Use the SyRF screening application to easily screen, extract and store data for further analysis of large reference sets between multiple researchers;
- Find published preclinical systematic reviews in our systematic review library;
- Apply to access data from completed reviews if you would like to perform secondary analyses.
Why should I register?
When you start a review, register as a user to access the SyRF screening and data extraction applications.
All review authors will need to register independently and can be added to a project by the project administrator.
Registering helps us keep your data secure and allows the project administrator to control who has access to the project data at different stages of the review. Read our Data Management and Sharing Policy here.
If you have any questions about the SyRF app, please find our user guide here.
If you have more general questions about preclinical systematic reviews or require assistance with any aspect of the review process we will be happy to help, contact us here.
We also welcome feedback, so please feel free to contact us about your experience using SyRF, we would love to know more!